BTW, I quickly removed the virus software installed, it’s junk and tries to get you to buy a bunch of crappy add ons.
Top 8 Acer E5572g72m5
Finding your suitable readers for acer e5-572g-72m5 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer e5-572g-72m5 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
587 reviews analysed
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-378V, 15.6" Full HD Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz), 4GB DDR4, 128GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, HD Webcam, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-378V comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor 1.2GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.4GHz (4MB Smart cache), 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit TN Display, Intel UHD Graphics, 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory, 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, True Harmony Gen 2 Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5.0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, Windows 10 in S mode, 3.97 lbs. 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.HSMAA.001)
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-51M5-15.6" – i5-9300H – NVIDIA GTX 1650-8GB – 1TB HDD+128GB SSD
Acer Laptop: Thrust yourself into the gaming world with a form factor that takes you beyond that of mere mortal laptops. Submit to the game with tech features that put you in the grip of the experience.
Acer Laptop Aspire 5 NX.HDGAA.002 Intel Core i5 8th Gen 8265U (1.60 GHz) 8 GB Memory 512 GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce MX250 15.6" Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Aspire 5 packs powerful yet power-efficient processing, dedicated graphics, and all-day battery life in a premium, lightweight chassis. Slip it into you bag and browse, create, or even play casual games wherever you go. Visuals look splendid on its IPS display1 while audio is brought to life by Acer TrueHarmony technology. Aspire 5 also offers all the ports you need to stay connected, eliminating the hassle of carrying adapters or dongles.
Acer Aspire E5-571-7776 Laptop (Windows 8, Intel Core i7-4510U 2.0 GHz, 15.6″ LED-lit Screen, Storage: 1 TB, RAM: 8 GB) Titanium Silver
Acer Aspire E5-571-7776 comes with these high level specs: 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4510U Processor 2.0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.1GHz, Windows 8.1, 15.6″ HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display, Intel HD Graphics 4400, 8GB DDR3L Memory, 1TB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM), Secure Digital (SD) card reader, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Built-In Webcam, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – USB 3.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port, 6-cell Li-ion Battery (5000 mAh), Up to 7-hours Battery Life, 5.51 lbs. | 2.5 kg (system unit only)
No returns on computers
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2016
I really like this computer. My husband recently used it to record audio for a play at the high school. Just today, he used it to record the sermon at church. (Please note that the ability to record requires other components besides the Acer laptop. I use this simply to illustrate it’s versatility).
During the school year, I use the laptop to write lesson plans and other work-based applications.
The only reason why I did not give the computer five stars is because it lacks a disc drive. Please note that I didn’t realize this at the time of purchase (which was my oversight – not Amazon’s). Other than this, the laptop performs as expected. (The new Windows does take awhile to get used to. It was optimized for a touch screen tablet which this computer IS NOT. But after some time and practice, I’ve concluded that it is more streamlined than Windows 7 or XP)
Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2017
When I received the laptop two of its USB ports didn’t work!
I contacted Acer support(still under warranty) and I mailed my laptop and received it in about 2.5 weeks later and the usb ports were fixed.
Since then, about 2-3 weeks after it was out of warranty, the power cable that connects to the laptop for charging broke leaving a metal part in the laptop and thereby I couldn’t charge the laptop.It was out of warranty, so I had to pay $120 to a computer repair shop to fix it.
About 2 months later, the left hinge of my Acer laptop cracked(laptop wasn’t dropped), it simple cracked when opening it.. This means that I know I can’t close my laptop, and I have a metal piece sticking out of the left hinge. I googled this left hinge on Acer laptops and I got alot of hits. I contacted Acer to to see if they would fix it, but the answer is sorry its out of warranty.
I learned the hard way. I’d recommend anyone considering an Acer laptop to spend a little more and buy a quality PC made of metal instead of the plastic that Acer uses. I’ll never buy another Acer product!
Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2015
Other than that, this laptop has a great battery life, runs great, all that good stuff. Im not a huge fan of the speakers being on the bottom, but nothing is perfect.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2015
neither number lock nor Caps lock stay in effect after putting the computer to sleep,
the trackpad not only has terrible sensitivity but the left mouse click is getting stuck after only 2 months of using the computer,
the internet connection is spotty,
and Chrome constantly freezes and restarts where it did not on my other 4-year-old computer.
On the other hand, the battery life is still good, but I have only been using the computer for two months.
Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2015
The keyboard and touchpad are pretty solid.
-The long battery life (around 6-7 hours as promised, also detachable).
-Solidly built and relatively lightweight
-Fast boot up and processing
-The sound is absolutely ABYSMAL. The speakers are located at the bottom of the laptop, which horribly compromises the overall sound quality. I listen to music and YouTube a lot, and often find myself having to adjust the volume according to each video. I wish I had known this before purchasing.
-The faulty number lock. You have to toggle it on/off on startup and wakeup EVERY TIME, which is a hassle. Other users have trouble with this as well.
-No optical drive. Thought I wouldn’t miss it, but I definitely do.
-Poor customer service. As far as I know, there is only one person who manages the Live Chat feature. Overall, customer service isn’t responsive nor helpful.
-Recently, the low battery notifications have stopped popping up (settings unchanged), so it will sleep or hibernate abruptly.
I’m considering returning it, but haven’t had any luck finding a better laptop within this price range. I might just keep it. Haven’t decided yet.
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55G-57H8, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 with Acer Predator Ice Tunnel Mousepad
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | NVIDIA GeForce MX350 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- Tightly woven textile design offers incredible control & precision tracking
- Crisp and smooth mouse movements over the reduced friction surface
- Non-slip rubber base is sturdy and reliable in heated gaming sessions
Acer Aspire E5-523 E5-553 E5-575 F5-573 Laptop Touchpad & Bracket 56.GFJN7.001
Description: New Acer laptop black touchpad. This touchpad includes the bracket. Compatible Part #'s: 56.GFJN7.001 Compatible Models: Acer Aspire E5-523, E5-523G, E5-553, E5-553G, E5-575, E5-575G, E5-575T, E5-575TG. Acer Aspire F5-573, F5-573G, F5-573T.
Acer Laptop Aspire E5-575G-55KK Intel Core i5 7th Gen 7200U (2.50 GHz) 8 GB Memory 1 TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce 940MX 15.6" Windows 10 Home
Aspire E Series laptops are great choices for everyday users, with lots of appealing options and an attractive design that exceed expectations. With many enhanced components, color choices, and a textured metallic finish, the Aspire E makes everyday better.
Acer Aspire E5-523 E5-553 E5-575 F5-573 TravelMate P259-M Laptop LCD Video Cable DD0ZAALC001 - Non-Touchscreen Version
- - Replacement Acer Laptop Lcd Video Cable - Non-Touchscreen Version - Replaces Part # 50.GDEN7.001, DD0ZAALC001 - Works w/ Acer Aspire E5-523, E5-523G, E5-553, E5-553G, E5-575, E5-575G, E5-575T, E5-575TG, Aspire F5-573, F5-573G, F5-573T, TravelMate P259-M, P259-MG Laptops
Description: New Acer laptop replacement lcd cable. This cable is the non-touchscreen version. If you have a touchscreen this is not the correct cable. Compatible Part #'s: 50.GDEN7.001, 50.GEQN7.001, DD0ZAALC001 Compatible Models: Acer Aspire E5-523, E5-523G, E5-553, E5-553G, E5-575, E5-575G, E5-575T, E5-575TG. Acer Aspire F5-573, F5-573G, F5-573T. Acer TravelMate P259-M, P259-MG.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer E5572g72m5 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Acer E5572g72m5, eg:
- What are Top 10 Acer E5572g72m5 for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Acer E5572g72m5 to buy?
- What are Top Rated Acer E5572g72m5 to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Acer E5572g72m5?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Acer E5572g72m5.
- Before deciding to buy any Acer E5572g72m5, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Acer E5572g72m5 and What you should consider when buying the Acer E5572g72m5 and Where to Buy or Purchase the Acer E5572g72m5. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Acer E5572g72m5 of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Acer E5572g72m5.