Top 10 Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump
Nowadays, there are so many products of everbuilt 1/2 hp sewage pump in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for everbuilt 1/2 hp sewage pump in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings everbuilt 1/2 hp sewage pump which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
640 reviews analysed
Superior Pump 91570 1/2 hp Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 3300 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/2-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 3/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91570, 1/2 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 3300 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
Everbilt 1/2 HP Submersible Sump Pump
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
The Everbilt 1/2 HP stainless steel/cast-iron submersible sump pump is ideal for use in rugged applications. The oil-filled, high-efficiency PSC motor is equipped with durable ball bearings and automatic
JACKEL 1/2 HP Submersible Sewage Pump (Model: JP550T)
Model: JP550T Features & Benefits Every pump is 100% factory tested 3 year warranty Factory certified performance curve included Rated for continuous duty Rugged cast iron construction maximizes pump life Piggy-back tethered float for automatic or manual operation Non-clogging vortex impeller passes 2 in. solids High efficiency permanent split capacitor motor with automatic reset thermal overload protection Ball bearings for quiet operation 10 ft. power cord Carbon and ceramic sealed motor for long life Specifications: Construction Materials Motor Cover: Cast Iron Volute: Cast Iron Motor Horsepower: 1/2 RPM: 3,450 Volt: 115 AC, 60 Hz Full Load Amps: 7.4 Type: Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC), oil cooled Insulation: Class B Rating: Continuous Duty Discharge Size: 2 in. Solids Handling: 2 in. Liquid Temperature (max.): 130 F (55 C) Hardware: Stainless Steel Impeller Type: Non-Clog Vortex Material: Impact Resistant Thermoplastic Bearing Type: Ball Shaft Seal: Carbon/Ceramic Power Cord: 10 ft. grounded three-prong, water-resistant, type SJTW-A/SJTW Switch: Piggy-back tethered mechanical float, 10 ft. cord Switch On Level: 15 in. Switch Off Level: 7.3 in. Shut Off Head: 18 ft. Maximum Flow: 108 GPM Minimum Sump Diameter: 18 in.
Liberty Pumps LE51A LE50-Series Submersible Automatic Sewage Pump
- Pumps up to 160 GPM
- Shut-off head of 25-Foot
- Oil filled, thermally protected motor
- 2-vane semi-open impeller capable of passing a 2-Inch spherical solid
- Quick-disconnect 10-Foot standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
Acquaer 3/4 HP Cast iron Sewage Pump+Piggy back switch
Acquaer sewage pumps are designed for long lasting, quiet operation, using high quality float switches for automatic on and off, handle solids up to 2″ diameter, ideal for the sewage pits or sewage tank removal systems.
Zoeller 267-0001 M267 Waste-Mate Sewage Pump, 1/2 Horsepower, 115V
This product is high quality product and highly durable. This is easy to use and easy to install. This product is manufactured in United States.
From the Manufacturer
When you have residential or commercial wastewater issues, you can count on Zoeller Pumps to deliver the very best solutions-our commitment to top quality offers you years of service and durability.
Superior Pump 93501 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Tethered Float Switch
- 1/2 HP Sewage pump moves up to 4,800 gallons per hour
- pump will lift water up to 25′ of vertical height
- Rugged cast iron construction
- 10′ cord length
- Tethered float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off.
- 2 inch NPT discharge, will handle up to 2 inch solids and features a non-clogging vortex impeller
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 93501, 1/2 HP cast iron submersible sewage pump with tethered float switch, will pump up to 4800 gallons per hour. Equipped with 2-inch NPT discharge, will handle up to 2-inch solids and features a non-clogging vortex impeller. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
From Superior Pump, this submersible sewage pump features a tethered float switch and a reliable 1/2-horsepower continuous-duty motor. Able to handle 2-inch solids, this large-capacity pump can lift water up to 25 feet and deliver flow rates up to 80 gallons per minute. Its cast iron body and non-clogging Vortex impeller ensure a long, low-maintenance life.
Large Capacity Suited to Home and Commercial Applications
This dependable, submersible sewage pump is built to effectively handle a range of typical residential and commercial applications. Whether material is being moved from a basin to a drainage field or from a basin up to sewer or septic lines, the pump’s large discharge design easily handles 2-inch solids and high-capacity pumping. It is powerful enough to lift water up to 25 feet vertically. When used on a level plane, it can move up to 80 gallons per minute. This sewage pump delivers a maximum force of 10.83 psi.
Continuous-Duty Motor for Reliable Performance
Behind the pump’s consistent performance is a continuous-duty split-capacitor motor. This 7.6 amp, 1/2-horsepower motor operates at speeds up to 1,750 rpm and can produce 912 watts of power. It is thermally protected and rated for 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
Cast Iron Design with Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller
Thanks to a dependable, non-clogging Vortex impeller made of cast aluminum, as well as rugged cast iron housing and base construction, this Superior Pump unit can be trusted to withstand continuous use in tough environments. For added durability, this pump features stainless steel fasteners and a baked-on powder-coat finish. Its tethered float switch relies on a wide-angle, mechanical, pump-mounted float that’s constructed of glass-reinforced nylon.
The 10-foot, water-resistant power cord makes it easy to connect the pump to a power source. This sewage pump is UL/C-UL listed and CSA certified for safety and dependability.
What’s in the Box
93501 sewage pump
93501 1/2-Horsepower Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Tethered Float Switch
At a Glance
- Powerful, 1/2-horsepower continuous-duty split-capacitor motor
- Handles 2-inch solids and high-capacity pumping
- Moves up to 80 gallons per minute
- Can push water up to 25 feet vertically
- Cast aluminum, non-clogging Vortex impeller
- Durable, cast iron housing and base for long life
ECO-FLO Products RSE50W Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Wide Angle Switch, 1/2 HP, 5,700 GPH
- Heavy duty cast iron and thermoplastic construction for strength and long life
- Extra long 20′ power cord length for installation flexibility
- Pumps 2″ solids
- Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information
- Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products
1/2 hp heavy duty cast iron sewage pump with wide angle switch and 2 inch discharge; continuous duty, efficient 115V psc (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower carbon footprint; up to 5700 gph.
WaterAce WA50SAS Sump Pump, 1/2 HP, Black
- Heavy duty cast iron construction with thermoplastic volute
- Built-in thermal overload motor protection
- Vertical switch
- operates in basins 11” in diameter
- Non-clogging vortex, thermoplastic impeller
- 1/2” solids handling
- Download the user manual under the technical specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and information
The WaterAce products WA50SAS cast iron sump pump is made with heavy duty cast iron construction and a thermoplastic volute. It has built-in thermal overload motor protection. The vertical switch allows it to operate in 11 inch basins. The WA50SAS has a non-clogging vortex and a thermoplastic impeller that will handle up to 1/2 inch solids. WaterAce products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The WaterAce commitment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value. Click on the WaterAce products link at the top of this page to see more WaterAce products.
Wayne RPP50 Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Piggy Back Tether Float Switch
- 1/2 hp
- max. Flow rate is 6200 gallons per hour
- 3240 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Durable, cast iron submersible sewage pump
- 2 in. Npt discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. Solids
- Ideal for basement or below grade installations
- Bottom suction design passes solids up to 2 inches large
Wayne’s RPP50 1/2 hp sewage pump, pumps up to 6200 gallons per hour with 5 feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing and a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic or manual operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2 inch solids, and is perfect and ideal for below grade installations.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne RPP50 1/2-Horsepower cast iron sewage pump with tether switch pumps up to 6200-Gallon per hour with 5-Feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing with a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2-Inch solids. This pump is ideal for basement or below grade installations.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump, eg:
- What are Top 10 Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump to buy?
- What are Top Rated Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump.
- Before deciding to buy any Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump and What you should consider when buying the Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump and Where to Buy or Purchase the Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Everbuilt 12 Hp Sewage Pump.