The Best Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec
Nowadays, there are so many products of hp pavilion series case p7 1234 spec in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for hp pavilion series case p7 1234 spec in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hp pavilion series case p7 1234 spec which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
894 reviews analysed
Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh Airflow ATX Mid-Tower w/E-ATX Support, Polygonal Mesh Front Panel, Crystalline Tempered Glass & 3 ARGB Fans w/Controller (MCB-D500D-KGNN-S01)
- Polygonal Mesh features a three-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration. .
- A Crystalline Tempered Glass side panel dons a crystalline design, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics
- Three included addressable RGB fans flood the build with lighting while providing considerable airflow.
- For enthusiast-grade cooling, two 360mm radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Support for up to seven 120mm fans and front, top, and rear liquid cooling ensure the utmost in performance.
The E-ATX MasterBox TD500 Mesh takes airflow performance and turns it into an art form. Powered by three pre-installed ARGB fans, airflow is fed through a geometric, three-dimensional mesh front panel into a system viewed from a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel. The Crystalline Tempered Glass side panel is precision engineered for both its toughness and its aesthetics through CNC machining. Polygonal Mesh takes its form from Cooler Masterâ€™s Fine Mesh technology, simultaneously providing high airflow, dust filtration, and a strengthened structure. With advanced technology set firmly into fine art, the MasterBox TD500 Mesh Black carves its own path to the bleeding edge
NZXT H510 Elite – CA-H510E-B1 – Premium Mid-Tower ATX Case PC Gaming Case – Dual-Tempered Glass Panel – Front I/O USB Type-C Port – Vertical GPU Mount – Integrated RGB Lighting – Black
- More modern: USB 3.1 gen 2compatible USB connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, highspeed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC
- Smart device v2: Includes two Hue 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support 0db modes for voltageregulated or PWM fans
- Extra ordinarily beautiful: The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered glass panels all showcase your stunning build
- Powered by NZXT CAM: Use the intuitive NZXT cam application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC
- New features: Front I/o USB typec port, dual tempered glass, vertical GPU mount, and two 140 millimeter aer RGB 2 fans (included)
- Motherboard support: Miniitx, MicroATX, and ATX
From the creators of the original Phantom, NZXT is releasing the next generation and flagship Phantom 820 – a remarkable engineering feat in every aspect. For those hungry for more control of their system, one of the most notable features is a fully integrated state-of-art 4-channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel. NZXT is also pioneering integrated Hue lighting, an illumination system for the exterior and interior of your enclosure. You can customize to your heart’s content with an infinite possibility of colors with using integrated adjustments controls. The Phantom 820 is engineered to chill even the most demanding systems, equipped with triple 200mm and a 140mm fans. Maximize the cooling potential by mounting up to nine fans to achieve unrivalled airflow in your chassis. Push the envelope and utilize liquid cooling systems that feature a push-pull configuration with top 280/360mm and bottom 240/280mm radiators up to 60mm thickness for unmatched performance. In addition, a rugged base design lifts the enclosure above ground for display and increased airflow. The Phantom is reinvented again by following its legacy of remarkable asymmetrical and award winning design.
Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis, Open Frame Panoramic Viewing, Black Edition, CA-1G4-00M1WN-06
- Panoramic Open Frame Design: Take advantage of full panoramic viewing to give an unrivaled chassis presentation
- Go Vertical: Includes GPU Float bracket allows vertical mounting options for 2.5-slot GPU solutions. (TT Gaming Riser Cable INCLUDED). 3-way Placement Layouts: Designed for Wall, Horizontal or Vertical layouts for desktop locations.
- Tempered Strength: 5mm Thick Tempered Glass window protects and reduces noise for everyday use
- Easy Access: Supports 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 3.0 ports with HD Audio ports
- Warranty: 3 Years
Corsair Carbide Series 175R RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case, Black – CC-9011171-WW
- Give your system a look that’s both clean and classic with smooth curved edges, a polished finish, and a front-facing Corsair logo backlit by an RGB fan with six customizable RGB LEDs.
- An edge-to-edge Tempered glass Side panel window shows off your PC’s components.
- A full-length PSU cover hides your PSU and cables out of sight, making immaculate builds easier to create than ever.
- Fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans for terrific airflow that keeps your PC cool, or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
- Connect the included RGB fan to compatible Asus, Gigabyte, or MSI motherboards and their accompanying software to customize and control RGB fan lighting
The Carbide Series 175R RGB is a mid-tower ATX case designed with clean lines and accented with an included RGB cooling fan. Show off your PC’s interior with an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel, while keeping your PSU and cables out of sight with a full-length PSU cover. Keep cool with room for up to six fans or multiple radiators, including a 360mm radiator in front. Connect the included RGB fan to compatible ASUS, Gigabyte, or MSI motherboards and their accompanying software for customized Lighting control. With storage Support for up to four drives, three removable dust filters, and a front I/O panel for easy access to your favorite devices, The 175R RGB pairs Corsair quality with classic style. Tech Support 1-888-222-4643 opt #1
Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified (White) ATX Full Tower Gaming Computer Case (O11D XL-W)
Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified is the newest and greatest upgraded version of the very popular O11 Dynamic. Once again designed with the collaboration of Germany’s famous Der8auer, the O11 Dynamic XL is bigger in every way (depth, height, and width) to further increase its possibility of water-cooling capabilities by providing more space for thicker radiators as well as taller GPU water blocks. Dimensions: (W)285mm x(H)517mm x(D)490mmMaterial: Tempered glass on the front , and left sides . Aluminum top, and right side panelExpansion Slot : 82. 5” SSD : 113. 5” HDD : 4 (HOT SWAP)I/O Ports : USB3. 0 x4, USB3. 1 x1, HD Audio , and ARGB controller in the frontM/B Type : EEB(35. 5cm x 35. 5cm) / ATX / Micro-ATXSystem Fan: 3×12 cm fans or 2x 14 cm fans on the top. (option) , 3x 12 cm or 2 x 14 cm fans on the bottom (option) , 1 x 12 cm fan options / 3 x 12 cm fans on the side (option)PSU : ATX PSU x 3 (Optional)
Cooler Master MasterCase H500 ATX Mid-Tower, tempered glass panel, two 200mm RGB fans with Controller and Case Handle for Transport
- Included: 1 mesh and 1 transparent front panel and 2 RGB- 200mm fans
- Radiator support: up to 360mm radiator support in front and 240mm in top also includes Native support for cooler master’s 200mm radiator.
- Included: light grey tinted temper glass and top magnetic filter on the top panel
- Included: front cable covers and power supply cover for clean Look
- Case handle for Easy handling and moving
The MasterCase H500 comes with both the mesh and transparent front panel options, offering a choice between aesthetics and maximum airflow. Each of the front panel options compliment the industrial design of the H500 in their own method. Two 200mm RGB fans come pre-installed with an included RGB controller. The lighting system can also be controlled by the reset switch to cycle through color and mode. The H500 offers 410mm of gfx clearance, ensuring that future upgrades will not be limited by space. For easier transportation, a handle has been fitted at the front of the top panel.
Fractal Design Define R5 – Mid Tower Computer Case – ATX – Optimized for High Airflow and Silent – 2X Dynamix GP-14 140mm Silent Fans Included – Water-cooling Ready – Black
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size
- housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front
- Newly, configured front door with dual side mounting to better fir your work space
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
- The new and innovative Quick Release System on the left side of the case provides secure mounting of the left side panel, yet grants quick and easy access to the system.
The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction. The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans. The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
Cougar Panzer EVO RGB Black ATX Full Tower RGB LED Gaming Case with Remote
- PANZER EVO RGB is the perfect combination of four massive tempered glass covers
- Four powerful RGB fans in an exceptional case
- With the included fan controller, you will be able to control all the power of Each fan’s 18 LEDs
- Enjoy more than 100 different dynamic RGB lighting effects in one of the most beautiful cases ever created
- The 4 included vortex RGB 120 fans can by themselves create a truly magical atmosphere
Cooler Master HAF XB EVO – High Air Flow Test Bench and LAN Box Desktop Computer Case with ATX Motherboard Support
- A case quickly and easily transforms into a test bench – ideal for enthusiasts and over clockers
- Two durable trifle fans included in the front (also supports a 240mm radiator) for powerful airflow
- Supports a tower CPU coolers up to 180mm tall and high-end VGA up to 334mm long
- Supports up to 4 HDDs or SSDs by removable HDD cages
- Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components
- Dual USB 3. 0 SuperSpeed ports and X-dock slots in the front for Lightning fast plug-n-play I/O
- Rigid carry handles on the side panels
- Case Type: Mid Tower, M/B Type: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX
- Material: Steel, Polymer, Mesh Front Bezel
- External Bay: 2x 5.25″
- 2x 3.5″, Internal Bay: 2x 3.5″
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Fan: 4
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 1x Microphone-In, 1x Audio-Out
The Cooler Master HAF XB EVO takes the famous high Air Flow Series to a revolutionary new form factor with extreme cooling performance. The removable horizontal motherboard tray and large mesh top and front panels with two 120mm trifle front fans create a powerful front to back airflow. There is plenty of space for even the tallest high Performance tower heat sinks, thick liquid cooling radiators and up to 3 of the high-end graphics cards. A case quickly and easily transforms into a test Bench. C ideal for enthusiasts and over clockers. Two durable trifle fans included in the front (also supports a 240mm radiator) for powerful airflow. Supports a tower CPU coolers up to 180mm tall and high-end VGA up to 334mm long. Supports up to 4 HDD or SSDs by removable HDD cages. Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components. Dual USB 3. 0 Super Speed ports and X-Dock slots in the front for Lightning fast plug-n-play I/O. Rigid carry handles on the side panels.
Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass RGB Edition 12V MB Sync Capable ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 12V RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1K8-00M1WN-01
- LIGHT UP THE SYSTEM: 3 pre-installed 120mm 12V motherboard sync RGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock, and Biostar 12V Header Mobo) + 1 black fan at back
- BUILT-IN DUAL-MODE 12V SYNC CONTROLLER: Control light via I/O Port RGB Light Button (16 LED modes/7 color) or via 12V header RGB sync motherboard (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock, and Biostar 12V Header Mobo)
- 16 LED MODES THROUGH I/O PORT RGB LIGHT BUTTON: RGB Mode, Single Color Mode (7 Colors), Breath Mode (7 Colors), Light Off [7 Colors: Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, White, Purple]
- CLEAR VIEW OF PC GAMING: 4mm thick tempered glass side panel with standard mounting
- BUILT-IN PSU COVER: Cover all your cables for a Professional Look combined with a window to show off your Colorful power
- DRIVE BAYS: 3 x 2.5″ with HDD Bracket + 2 x 3.5″ with HDD Tray
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX Motherboard
- I/O PORT: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Light Button
- OUTSTANDING EXPANDABILITY: 7 expansion slot. Max CPU cooler height: 160mm / Max VGA length: 380mm / Max PSU length: 170mm
- DIMENSION: 17.6″(H) x 8.3″(W) x 17.3″(D), 15.65lb
Designed for PC builders who want a sleek, custom looking case with great airflow and a crystal clear tempered glass panel – the Versa V200 TG RGB is the ultimate mid-tower. This special RGB version comes with three 120mm 12V RGB front fans that are dual-mode controllable either through the front I/O panels, or by connecting to compatible Asus Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock or Biostar motherboards. The V200 TG RGB supports a huge range of air and liquid cooling hardware, high-end GPUs and even a handy PSU cover in the basement. 3 year warranty.
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.6” x 8.3” x 17.3” / 446 x 204 x 439 mm
• Maximum GPU Length: 380mm
• Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
• Maximum PSU Length: 170mm
• Case Type: Mid Tower
• Color: Black
• Case Material: SPCC
• Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass Panel x1
• Internal 2.5”/ 3.5” Drive Bay: 3 x 2.5” / 2 x 3.5“
• Expansion Slots: 7
• I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Button x 1
• Pre-installed Fans: (Rear) 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan x 1 / (Front) 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan x 3
• Air Cooling:
• Front: 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm
• Top: 2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm
• Liquid Cooling:
• Front: 1 x 240mm / 1 x 280mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm
• Warranty: 3 Years
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec, eg:
- What are Top 10 Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec to buy?
- What are Top Rated Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec.
- Before deciding to buy any Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec and What you should consider when buying the Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec and Where to Buy or Purchase the Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Hp Pavilion Series Case P7 1234 Spec.