The Best Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range
Nowadays, there are so many products of stovetop griddle for electric range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for stovetop griddle for electric range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings stovetop griddle for electric range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
951 reviews analysed
Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Dishwasher safe 11" Square Griddle
- Hard-Anodized aluminum ensures superior heat retention and even cooking
- German-Engineered, PFOA-free, 3-layer, non-stick coating allows for effortless food release
- Unique rolled edges designed for drip free pouring of sauces, reductions and more
- Contoured handles designed to stay cool to the touch for a comfortable grip
- Durable, scratch-resistant materials are oven safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe
The OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cookware line features effortless food release and overall superior performance. Each piece offers a thoughtful design, from heavy-gauge anodized aluminum and stay-cool stainless steel handles to drip-free pouring edges and a dishwasher safe coating. The German-engineered, PFOA-free, 3-Layer Non-Stick coating allows for effortless food release with minimal oil or butter, and the durable, scratch-resistant, Hard-Adonized Aluminum construction ensures superior heat conduction and even cooking. The contoured, comfortable handles stay cool to the touch and are riveted to provide a secure grip. The durable, all-metal construction is perfect for all stovetops, except induction, and can move directly from the stovetop to oven (oven-safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit/220 Degree Celsius). The Non-Stick Pro Cookware line is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup. The 11″ Square Griddle is great for pancakes, grilled cheese and more.
T-fal A92114 / C4061484 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 18-Inch x 11-Inch Double Burner Family Griddle Cookware, 18-Inch, Black
- Family-size griddle made of heavy-gauge aluminum for excellent heat conduction
- Nonstick coating on interior for quick cleanup
- stain-resistant, ceramic exterior
- Ergonomic, stay-cool silicone handles
- Dishwasher safe
- oven safe to 350 degrees F
- 18 by 10-3/4 inches and covers two burners
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
T-fal A9211464 Specialty 18 by 11-Inch Nonstick Double Burner Family Griddle, Black
Nordic Ware 10230AMZ 2 Burner Griddle 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch, Black
Marvelous for preparing everything from eggs to sandwiches on the stovetop. The 2 burner griddle is made from heavy weight aluminum and is perfect for indoor and outdoor grilling. Non-stick coated for easy clean up. The 10. 25-Inch x 17. 5-Inchsize will also fit all camp stoves. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
Uno Casa Cast Iron Griddle Grill Pan for Stove Top – 20×10 Inch Pre-Seasoned Camping Griddle with Chainmail Cleaner
- ???? TWO-SIDED AND MULTIPURPOSE – Whether you’re out camping or in the kitchen, the flat top grill makes killer pancakes, tortillas, french toasts, and eggs while the ridged grill side serves up enough meat and vegetables for the masses.
- ✅ PRE-SEASONED and naturally non-stick, this 20×10” cast iron grill and griddle provides great heat retention and distribution, sizzling with superior even cooking on almost all heat sources including gas grills, campfire coals, ovens. It perfectly fits over two stove top burners (not induction)!
- ???? HEALTHY AND DURABLE – Our cast iron pan naturally needs less oil, and its angled grease slope reduces fat. Pick up the built-in handles and know that this tough, durable grill pan will get better with each use.
- ✨ STAINLESS STEEL CHAINMAIL CLEANER – The ultimate cool tool for cleaning not only the reversible griddle grill but also for other Uno Casa cast iron skillets and pans. This sustainable, multi-use scrubber plus a little hot water replaces a mound of scouring pads to get anything and everything off.
- ???? LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION? – Look no further than our free ebook included with every purchase: Uno Casa’s Reversible Cast Iron Griddle Recipes. Learn to make breakfast or dinner on cast iron, including steaks, chicken, bacon, eggs, French toast, ribs, quesadillas, burgers, vegetables and more!
Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Double Burner Griddle 10" x 18" Stainless Steel
- Tri-Ply design provides optimal heat conduction
- Premium non-stick interior
- Solid Stainless Steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling
- Heat Surround technology provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware. Dishwasher safe. Suitable for use with induction cook tops
- Hard anodized exterior
Perfect for big family breakfasts or entertaining friends, the space-saving double burner griddle is perfect for preparing anything from stacks of pancakes to sautéed vegetables to fish filets. Features: Professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a brushed stainless exterior.|Heat Surround™ Technology allows for even heat distribution along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware.|Cool Grip™ Handle Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.|Drip-Free Pouring Rim Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier more flavorful results every time you cook.|Dishwasher Safe|Lifetime Warranty|Suitable for use with induction cook tops
Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
Victoria GDL-194 Cast Iron Large Reversible double Burner Rectangular Grill and Griddle Combo, 18.5" x 10", Black
- Large Reversible Grill & Griddle is versatile and multipurpose: great for pancakes, tortillas, veggies, fajitas, meats, eggs and even indoor grilling. Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle
- Easy-grip handles are wider than competitors for easier grip with pot holders. Large griddle can fit 2 standard burners so you can cook 2 things at once. Great for meal prep!
- Pre-seasoned Griddle is ready-to-use. Victoria cast iron cookware is seasoned at high temperatures using 100% Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time
- Victoria cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc.
- High quality commercial iron casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia in a family company since 1939.
Color: Black | size: 18.5″ x 10″ for over 75 years, Victoria has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware, Finding the perfect balance between tradition & innovation. you can feel the difference when you hold the Victoria large reversible griddle – the wider handles make it easier to carry, while the intricately designed grill lines and oil catcher make cooking and serving easier and healthier. Seasoned and ready to use, the smooth side of the reversible griddle can be used for cooking bacon, eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and more. The ridged grill side is great for grilling foods such as steak, sausages, BBQ ribs, fish, chicken and hamburgers. Victoria cast iron griddle distributes heat evenly from the bottom through the sidewalls. It is perfect for a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook food without scorching.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range, eg:
- What are Top 10 Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range to buy?
- What are Top Rated Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range.
- Before deciding to buy any Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range and What you should consider when buying the Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range and Where to Buy or Purchase the Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Stovetop Griddle For Electric Range.